Megamod does nothing?

I attempted to install megamod the other day but have ran into a slight issue, none of the modded items appear in game.

I have placed the file into the windata folder and when I launch the game I see the icon and version number for megamod in the mods list, however there is no title or description for it. When I click the little x to activate the mod it is highlighted green and the game attempts to reload. When I launch a new map though none of the modded content is there.

So, you downloaded the RAR file and extracted the PKM? When you checked MegaMod, did you turn off all other mods, such as Colonial Charter, Medieval Town and any other mod that could possibly be in MegaMod? BTW, to help prevent crashes: After you check the X, then say yes, you should completely exit the game then go back and make sure <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> is still checked.  

Quote:
4 minutes ago, estherhb said:

So, you downloaded the RAR file and extracted the PKM? When you checked MegaMod, did you turn off all other mods, such as Colonial Charter, Medieval Town and any other mod that could possibly be in MegaMod? BTW, to help prevent crashes: After you check the X, then say yes, you should completely exit the game then go back and make sure <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> is still checked.  

Yes I installed it just as you described. Currently I am only trying to use it and the more terrain mod. I did test it alone and followed the procedure you described of check, restart and check but it still has no effect. 

Usually, when the title and description are not showing up correctly, you're using a version of banished that's older than the version the mod in question is compiled with. Are you running the latest version of the game?  1.0.6 - Build 160521

[Image: bm5ON2S.jpg]

Quote:
24 minutes ago, Kralyerg said:

Usually, when the title and description are not showing up correctly, you're using a version of banished that's older than the version the mod in question is compiled with. Are you running the latest version of the game?  1.0.6 - Build 160521

[Image: bm5ON2S.jpg]

Oh yeah, I appear to be using 1.0.4, silly me. I will give it a quick update and see if that fixes it.