Areas on map without growing trees or wild foods

Is it possible to create the mod that will have areas on map without growing trees or wild foods.  I got idea of making a oasis on desert map. Or just having trees and wild foods growing near rivers or lakes.

Or even if it's not desert there are fields without trees in real life.

In meantime i discovered Rise of the Pharaoh mod , maybe it could include my idea if it ever get's finished.

here is a landscape mod, you place grassy fields where you want them.they will act as "roads" in case you try to build there later.

Yeah , I am curentlly trying that. It's just that it takes alot to remove all the trees and other things from the map.

very true and depending on the mods you have the trees and bushes grow back super fast. if you place a "road" and there is a bush growing ,that bush will stay there also.you actually have to removew the road then the bush,etc.

Also roads flat the terrein so it looks really bad near hills or rivers.

[Image: 5062C0FFADFF0FAC7A9FD21A580C4323BCE821A2]

[Image: D24C33D9DE8E86ECF675C673BDA987275DCD1914]

Quote:
On 03/01/2017 at 0:19 AM, Slavepetrich said:

Is it possible to create the mod that will have areas on map without growing trees or wild food

Yes it is.

There is a way, but it would allow only trees along rivers and around lakes.

Quote:
On 1/12/2017 at 1:09 PM, ShockPuppet said:

Yes it is.

There is a way, but it would allow only trees along rivers and around lakes.

I'm delighted! I'd love to have this mod. Who can make it , how difficult is to do that? Is there a way I can help?

won't this idea make it so you run out of logs alot???? unless the forrester overrides it and can plant anywhere.