Why are my other Mods conflicting with MegaMod

I'm currently trying out MegaMod but I'm wondering why my two other Mods are conflicting. I thought they shouldn't be?

The two other mods I'm running are

More Terrain: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=345803966

Increased Resources Combination: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=346165316

More Terrain seems to work as it should be, but Increased Resources Combination doesn't seem to be working at all. I am noticing resource yields after harvesting trees, stone and iron to be like vanilla instead of the yields that I remembered the mod to yield.

Is there a work around to get IRC to work?

Thanks.

Well, you can only have 1 mod at a time that adds new terrain types. <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> adds terrains, and More Terrains adds terrains. So they will conflict. Only the mod that is on top in the modlist will be displayed.

In <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, we already did increase the wood you get from trees. I don't know what the IRC mod increases it to, but since both mods are trying to increase the same thing, they will conflict, and only the one on top will work fully.  And in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> you harvest Iron Ore, not Iron directly, and IRC only increases your iron yield, not the iron ore.

Quote:
2 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

Well, you can only have 1 mod at a time that adds new terrain types. <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> adds terrains, and More Terrains adds terrains. So they will conflict. Only the mod that is on top in the modlist will be displayed.

In <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, we already did increase the wood you get from trees. I don't know what the IRC mod increases it to, but since both mods are trying to increase the same thing, they will conflict, and only the one on top will work fully.  And in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> you harvest Iron Ore, not Iron directly, and IRC only increases your iron yield, not the iron ore.

I see, I forgot to check what additions <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> itself added and instead just looked at the MegaMod most list.

I''m disabling both mods now and trying again, as my game would just crash and give me a steam runtime error everytime I tried to quit back to the main menu.

Ok, I'm having another issue. I've uninstalled all the conflicting mods and unsubscribed from the steam workshop yet I keep getting this error everytime I try to select the "quit" option in game. I've uninstalled Banished and deleted the folder from my steam, redownloaded the game and redownloaded MegaMod 0.6, but I keep getting this issue. I can start a game all fine and save and what not, but the second I try to quit it just crashes and when I restart the game it resets all the mods in that it is deselected and I have to re enable it.

Here is a screenshot of the issue.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_01/a2d0404b8b1f4e8784f9beaa16dbe80d.png.5eb0f8eac760bc1375a3a85f551b0d62.png[/img]

Copy all mods you are planning to use into your [WinData] folder.

Start up Banished, switch to the mod screen and "Enable" your mods in the proper load order.

Now comes a last but crucial step, needed to avoid an annoying crash when using "Quit" (as opposed to "Exit", which closes the game completely) at a later time.

After selecting your mods the game will reload - when this is done, DO NOT continue in the menu but immediately EXIT the game.

Start it again, your selected mods are still activated and you can now click "Quit" to back out to the main menu anytime, without the game crashing and creating a dump file.

http://banishedpeople.freeforums.org/sta...-t268.html

Hth

Quote:
8 hours ago, Paeng said:

Copy all mods you are planning to use into your [WinData] folder.

Start up Banished, switch to the mod screen and "Enable" your mods in the proper load order.

Now comes a last but crucial step, needed to avoid an annoying crash when using "Quit" (as opposed to "Exit", which closes the game completely) at a later time.

After selecting your mods the game will reload - when this is done, DO NOT continue in the menu but immediately EXIT the game.

Start it again, your selected mods are still activated and you can now click "Quit" to back out to the main menu anytime, without the game crashing and creating a dump file.

http://banishedpeople.freeforums.org/sta...-t268.html

Hth

I've tried this and so far I have no crashes after about 6 hours of playing time.

Thanks.