Mod Request: UI & Menu update

Hi there,

Not sure if this can be done, in the 'new map' menu, the ability to save preset map seeds, and have a dropdown menu with the last X used?

When new mods are released, or existing ones updated, requiring a new map I like to use the one I'm currently playing on (52279960    Cattle        Valleys). 

I would like to see it independent of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> as there are some players that don't use those mods for their starting conditions, as an example, I use <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6338" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/">@Discrepancy</a>'s DSSV V2 with the additional docks & waterways, so having a menu change based on <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> becomes a redundant request.

Is there a way to have the start menu changed to have this option?

Nope [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Storing information like that cant be done. We are unable to introduce new logic, all we can do is modify the things that already exist.

Thank you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  Worth a shot [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />