Banished crashing on start up

The headline tells pretty much everything. Heres my crash.dmp  :-) THX

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=792">crash.dmp</a>

Quote:
4 hours ago, AtP said:

The headline tells pretty much everything

Not really, just that your Banished crashes... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />   A little more input would be helpful (maybe), such as -

* version of Banished (currently: 1.0.5)

* steam version / drm-free version

* mods used, if any (<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, others)

* situation when crash occurs (while loading, or quitting, or clicking on sth., or...)

Note:

A crash dump is not very useful for anyone but the original developer (Luke)...

Oh...

Using the newst version (1.0.5 beta - build)

I think its the steam one..?

Only got <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> as mod

When the map is generating it crashes.

I'm not particularly familiar with the Steam insides... do you get any error message with your crash, like something mentioning a "Fatal Error"?

If so, it could be a DirectX problem - look for Steam folder

Code:
program files/steamapps/common/Banished/_CommonRedist-Directx-June2010

Find the DXSETUP and double-click to reinstall it.

Another tip is to right-click the game (in Steam), then go to "Properties" - you will see a "Validate Game Cache" button that might help with corrupted files.

Done all the steps. Tried to open it with DirectX 11 now. Used 9 before. Maybe it just crashed randomly. But it seems to work atm. Will post another one if it crashes while ingame :-)

Thanks for ur help until now.

And I think I dont got the steam version.