Question about Resource Depot

Hi all,

I have read the information about Resource Depot here.

According to the article Introducing the function of Resource Depot, I still have some question.

The prototype of Resource Depot is Trading spot and the worker type is trader, so Resource Depot follows the rules of trading building. 

It means that if the raw materials are stored in Resource Depot, no one can use them.

If we need a building like a market, we can not design the ui which can be set specific items and its quantity.

If we design the ui which can be set specific items and its quantity, the worker type can not be vendor.

If he worker type of the building is not vendor, but trader, no one can use raw materials which are stored in this building.

Can we create new goods flag?

Creating new flags only works by replacing another flag. Unfortunately Like (the original game designer) never gave us the ability to create new flags. It has been an ongoing struggle since modding became available. 

Also,  you might want to take a look at some of the various vender carts and stalls. They may be more what you are looking for. 

Thanks, Artisan.

The vendor logic of taking goods based on goods flags and we can't create new flags which the original game never gave us.

In summary, I can't create a vendors only taking "Wool" or some specific goods.

Is that right?[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/blush@2x.png 2x" title=":$" width="20" />

mostly yes. there are markets that split items into wood,stone,textiles,etc. but not specifically wool.WOB has several small market additions.