Colonial Charter and building

Now many of you will complain about this post. But its how I really feel when i'm using this mod or any mod basically. Red Ketchup did reduce his return value on the honey building. and made it much more fun to use as an alteturnitive building for food. Part of the challenge of playing on hard is how hard it is to get stuff up, before winter sets in. becuase winter in the mountains is a killer.

I have a problem with all the starter content, it is simply way under priced. every thing in the mod is basically way to cheap to build, and I don't find that fun, at all.  Thats it in a nutshell. I find myself always using the starter buildings from the game, before adding in the modded items. The home is not only underpriced but not large enough to use in Hard Mode, because it also restricts the cononlists to one child. That buiiding makes using it on hard mode nearly impossible, if the small home required nearly as much to build as the normal home and gave you 2 children it'd be much better in my opinion. but most of the stuff gives you way to much value for what they cost to build.  either reduce the return value or increase the cost of building them.  I don't think that starter home would even stand up the amounts are so low.

Messages In This Thread
Colonial Charter and building - by Reino - 02-12-2017, 02:42 PM
Colonial Charter and building - by Kralyerg - 02-12-2017, 02:59 PM
Colonial Charter and building - by elemental - 02-12-2017, 03:15 PM
Colonial Charter and building - by estherhb - 02-12-2017, 03:43 PM
Colonial Charter and building - by stiles - 02-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Colonial Charter and building - by elemental - 02-12-2017, 04:27 PM
Colonial Charter and building - by Barraca - 02-12-2017, 11:49 PM
Colonial Charter and building - by stiles - 02-13-2017, 01:12 AM
Colonial Charter and building - by Reino - 02-13-2017, 05:04 PM