I've watched a lot of Banished YouTubers...

I've watched a lot of Banished YouTubers, but the one type that we are lacking is someone who plays like me, a min/maxer.   It seems every YouTuber I've seen is all about making towns pretty ahead of min/maxing it, and there is nothing wrong with that if that's where you get your enjoyment from the game making it pretty is great, I like to do that myself, AFTER I've min/maxed the hell out of it. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  

So is it just that there are no YouTubers doing this or have I just not found one yet?  This would include someone to explain the production chains fully, there are game mechanics which can be confusing, having those explained would be great.  Example: When you build a market do they deliver just to houses or do they bring materials to the wood chopper or blacksmith for example?  I would think this would effect town layout.  Big market in the middle. surrounded by houses, and just on the outside edge but inside the ring of the market would be tailor/blacksmith/woodchopper/baker/candlestick maker, etc.  Then outside the circle food sources, aviary/farms/pastures etc... and let the market distribute the raw materials to the refiners and then to the homes. 

Messages In This Thread
I've watched a lot of Banished YouTubers... - by Bro - 02-20-2017, 09:47 AM