Lazy hunters!!

Hi all,

Wow, what can I say, I finally got to start some new maps this time around, thanks to <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>, <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/">@ShockPuppet</a> (the rest of BL devs) and <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6338" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/">@Discrepancy</a> I now get to have Discrepancy's fishing bridge on other maps now, so, I get to play on a whole new level!  I am thrilled!!

So, now what ...  I have lazy hunters!  Oh my, seriously!  When I load a new map using the All the Wild Things (Easy) - (yes, I like it easy especially when I start & trash so many new maps whilst mods are in beta) I then let it run for a little and watch where the animals move and set up hunters accordingly.  I use both static hunter buildings as well as the "Go Hunting" mod.  The thing is ...  The hunters just aren't getting a mix of animal resources, and I seem to getting far more duck meat than any other.  My leather count is low (even though I have the Leather booster mod from BL), and I'm not getting a range of meat.  Duck, charki, and sometimes others, but no venison (even though there are deer), and very rarely beef, even though I plant a hunter right near where they graze.

I noticed in another thread <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a> used the term "gatherer", it may just have been "one of those things", but, I just wanted to check - am I missing something, or, do I really have lazy hunters?

My bannis are starving, even with up to 6 hunters on the map.

Cheers [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

ps:   I am loving the new map types, fabulous work team!!! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Messages In This Thread
Lazy hunters!! - by QueryEverything - 02-20-2017, 08:22 PM
Lazy hunters!! - by Raerae - 02-21-2017, 07:30 AM
Lazy hunters!! - by QueryEverything - 02-21-2017, 07:56 PM
Lazy hunters!! - by estherhb - 02-21-2017, 11:25 PM
Lazy hunters!! - by QueryEverything - 02-22-2017, 12:38 AM
Lazy hunters!! - by Raerae - 02-22-2017, 03:43 AM