Would pay one of you modders for a custom mod!

Quote:
39 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

ok maybe the roof with an "hat form" is bad [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> but if you check the window texture... thats the exact same texture they used in the other 3D you linked. go back and try to find my windows.

you'll see it.

the walls ? i dont see alot of difference...

The roof is just really not good. The roof plays a huge part to determine the style of a structure.

For your walls, just reduce the number of square divisions.

For the footprint of your housing, just get out of the square form. Use rectangles(This is key). This is due to the unit of measurement used which is why I also said to reduce the number of square divisions of your walls.

Quote:
39 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

the thing i find with the sims mod you posted.... it is far from being ... banished or medieval. in fact, more i check them and more i would think they are houses built for real couple years ago or will be built in the next decade in 2020....

no way it looks like it was made in 1600-1800s

Well for the sims part yeah, since its a mix of structures that you can see from the 15th-21st century. But there are still some select structures that will fit the timeline of banished.

If you look at the structures at the castle town from the Azuchi link you should be able to get the general structural form.

Messages In This Thread
Would pay one of you modders for a custom mod! - by richuringo - 03-24-2017, 06:42 AM