Would pay one of you modders for a custom mod!

Hey Ketchup I love your mods btw, I am actually only using the Medieval mod at the moment in my current game with 1 year is 1 year and huge terrain and adam and eve.

Don't get me wrong I love what <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> does it's just to huge for me to take in all at once, I quit the game for a while and I am coming back to it and I found your mod to be the perfect size to at least get use to things at first lol.

And I am ok if the buildings are not all "Japanese" like, A mix of all types of Asian buildings would be perfectly fine. And quite frankly that might be the best idea anyways because if you only did say Japanese or Chinese it might be rather repetitive. Up to you I am willing to take whatever your able to make, I just would prefer the full immersion to where all the buildings I would build would be Asian in style, and at least some slight difference in each building.

And hey if you had extra time you could always you know how we press the f for different styles you could do Chinese, Japanese etc different styles with the F button rotating through...that would be a full expansion worthy type mod in itself if you did that.

And if you do decide to take this serious and make a decent size asian style mod let me know, I don't mind donating at all for your time [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Thanks again.

***Oh and a big question is...is it even possible to change the way the people look, like say if you created an armorsmith or weaponsmith is it possible to equip the people with armor and weapons and change the way they appear? That would be really cool, I don't think I have seen anyone able to change the way they look yet though...and even if you could I assume it would not be something that would be interactive like that. Just curious.

***Also does the "Unlimited quarries and mines" mod work with medieval?

Messages In This Thread
Would pay one of you modders for a custom mod! - by jjones_50 - 03-24-2017, 06:33 AM