Continuous Restocking of Food in Boarding House

Hello!

I have just started using MegaMod 0.07 a few days ago. I have been using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mods for as long as I've been modding Banished, and I absolutely love them! The MegaMod was just like a triple stuffed brownie that is stuffed with more brownie for me.

Although, I think I might have a problem with the boarding houses. I use the tactic of building the boarding house for all my people to live in first. Once I have a nice stockpile of extra food, that is when I slowly start building up their houses. The only problem is any and all food that gets produced goes straight into the boarding house. They have tons, and I mean TONS, of food just sitting in their boarding house. I'm afraid to build any individual houses because I feel like if I do, the people that move in will starve because all the food is being hoarded into the boarding house.

I guess my question is, what is the limit of food that must be hit before they stop restocking the boarding house? Was it changed with this mod? I've never had this problem before. This mod is the only mod that I've downloaded that was new to my list.

Here is a list of my mods in exact order:

Extra Leather

Time is Money (Alternative_

Increased Resources Combined

Busy Laborers

SuperMarket

MegaMod DecoPack 0.07

MegaMod 0.07

Banished Plus

Is anyone else having this issue? Is this a glitch? I can't really expand with not being able to build more houses. : (

Messages In This Thread
Continuous Restocking of Food in Boarding House - by LadieWinter - 05-13-2017, 10:38 AM