So, I am kind of new here. Quick ?

Quote:
7 hours ago, daroule1982 said:

It's all good. I am running the latest version, and it's all squared away. Thank you for that long descriptive (yet informative) reply. : D

Can take a gal out of a Call Centre, but can't take the Help Desk tech from her [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />  (20+ years in Management & Help Desk Tech work) ...  I like information, lol

I hope that <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/16867-mesu/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="16867" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/16867-mesu/">@Mesu</a> finds it helpful as well, they had similar questions. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
On 5/31/2017 at 5:44 PM, Mesu said:

Hello.

I'm completely new to this community, modding even the game itself which I just bought a few hours ago.

I'm only using the workshop available mods. I only see <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.71 and <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.06. I don't see any Compatability mod. 

I've never added mods outside of steam so I'm rather afraid of messing with the files and breaking things

Messages In This Thread
So, I am kind of new here. Quick ? - by stiles - 05-16-2017, 08:16 PM
So, I am kind of new here. Quick ? - by Kedryn - 05-18-2017, 08:04 AM
So, I am kind of new here. Quick ? - by Mesu - 05-31-2017, 12:44 AM
So, I am kind of new here. Quick ? - by QueryEverything - 06-01-2017, 05:20 PM