New Medieval Town Updated for Beta Version?

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4846-lady_quila/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4846" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4846-lady_quila/">@lady_quila</a> when you're ready to upgrade, feel free to post any questions you have about the process etc.

Also, and you most likely do this anyway - backup, backup, backup [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Go to any of the modders that you have questions for, and ask them about their mods, all of the modders are excellent, and are genuinely helpful to players.

Most will also know if they have a specific mod order in mind, and more often than not, will include the information in their mod details.

Some have their mods set to a certain order, others it doesn't matter, if you're unsure at any time please just post a 'help me' [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  

I know that some of the larger files can be a bit daunting at first, but you will definitely get used to them, now, for me, I can't live without all the goodies [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  Patience will definitely help, so too will we when the time comes. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Messages In This Thread
New Medieval Town Updated for Beta Version? - by QueryEverything - 05-25-2017, 07:31 PM