Winity

the trader fix is so a merchant doesn't come onto the map and cause a error and crash. somehow some merchants are appearing with nothing in their boats causing the game to get confused.i have not seen that happen that i know of. i did have a crash that i did not solve though. i figure better safe than sorry so loaded the mod. i also did a overhaul of my mod since. 

the compatibility mod is the new 1 for <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and  1.07.it helps avoid errors and conflicts with the new limit flags. <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> recommends it i believe even when using the megamod. i do actually use both compatability mods.  without the older 1, many buildings i have don't show up in my toolbars.

going back to your topic,it is neat to see how everyone plays different.i like going thru other players' mod lists sometimes to see what i may be missing.i recommend some pics along the way with some TH info screens.food graph,inventories,or production. they give more info on how the town works or its history.

Messages In This Thread
Winity - by Takit - 05-22-2017, 01:25 PM
Winity - by stiles - 05-22-2017, 08:01 PM
Winity - by Takit - 05-23-2017, 12:59 AM
Winity - by stiles - 05-23-2017, 08:44 AM