Banished - Steam Sale

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a> I decided on the weekend to grab a 2nd copy (I do a lot of testing of mods as soon as they come out and play with load orders, so it's just safer to do it on a 2nd laptop user & game install, so even had to create a new Steam account too [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> ), at only $5 there was no excuse to not grab it.  Told hubby to get a copy as well even though he doesn't play (yet, hahaha). 

The link for those that missed it, or just need it:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/242920/Banished/

As the Aussie icon Molly Meldrum would say:  "Do yourself a favour go out and get it"  – Molly Meldrum, Countdown

**(not referring to Banished, but to music, but you get the idea [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> )

Given that Luke is actively developing on it over the last couple of months, and we've had 1000's of hours of game play, I felt it was the least I could do [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Messages In This Thread
Banished - Steam Sale - by estherhb - 06-22-2017, 07:34 PM
Banished - Steam Sale - by QueryEverything - 06-23-2017, 07:56 PM
Banished - Steam Sale - by QueryEverything - 06-26-2017, 08:57 PM
Banished - Steam Sale - by BuildHappy - 06-26-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: Banished - Steam Sale - by Vrayna - 06-18-2021, 02:47 PM