CC schools and churches not synchronizing with default ones?

First of all, many thanks to the makers of the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Mod! I love it very much, it adds so much value to the game.

My question: I have the latest versions of Banished and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> (via Steam). I observe the school of the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mod as well as the church do not synchronize with the default school/churches of the game. Example: When I already have 2 or 3 default (original) schools and chapels within the game and I add another one from the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mod, the default buildings will not recognize the added (and used) capacity of the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> church/school buildings but will continue to show "overload arrows" all the time, without recognizing the added church/school of the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mod.  Is there a solution for this? 

Messages In This Thread
CC schools and churches not synchronizing with default ones? - by Tivab - 12-14-2017, 04:52 PM