Inventory & Item Limit Management

First off, the variety of commodities is a wonderful thing, truly.  Much more interesting towns, layouts, everything is just great.  The only problem is, once you start getting into mid game where a settlement has about 100 people, the variety of inventory begins to become very difficult to maintain the limits on.  What I mean by that is this.  

I have a coal mine, a copper mine, and a gem mine going, (which are all required to begin upgrading housing and constructing more advanced government buildings) I cannot specify the amount of coal I wish to have on hand separate from the amount off copper or "gems" (silver) I wish to have.  I can only say, for example, I want 500 minerals in all and once that number is reached, all production between those three (or more) stops.  An attempt to solve this could be made by producing all three materials equally, but coal is used much faster and more frequently, and attempting to equalize supply and demand is futile. 

SO my suggestion/ request is:

Could it please be arranged so that the limits of each material/commodity can be set individually?  Instead of grouping them.

That way I could say I want X amount of Coal, and X amount of Copper instead of halting production manually on what I don't want so I can advance.  

Side note, this problem also occurs with multiple other materials like, Building Supplies, Bricks, Hardwood Lumber, Regular Lumber, as they all share the "Construction Limit"

Messages In This Thread
Inventory & Item Limit Management - by Mazloqc - 04-19-2019, 09:31 PM
Inventory & Item Limit Management - by Ketchup - 04-20-2019, 10:35 AM
Inventory & Item Limit Management - by stiles - 04-20-2019, 12:51 PM
Inventory & Item Limit Management - by Mazloqc - 04-21-2019, 04:16 PM
Inventory & Item Limit Management - by estherhb - 04-22-2019, 05:22 AM
Inventory & Item Limit Management - by Mazloqc - 04-22-2019, 07:47 AM
Inventory & Item Limit Management - by stiles - 04-22-2019, 06:38 PM