A "Real" Wiki For CC

Is this something that have been discussed thorougly in the first thread in this forum, called Wiki? Because it's a forum and not as easy to navigate and ... is it even divided into a cathegory for each wiki? I don't remember. But my point is something like just the ordinary Banished Wiki, but DEFINITELY something that would help drawing more fans to this wonderful mod/game expansion/Banished 2 by explaining the complex navigation bar, the symbols for the list of all the objects that is listed in the game (A great help having that, and could be the foundation for a wiki, using the very pictures, and pasting in the articles already here on the forum, and have the forum inside the wiki, as normal wiki-chat?). Wikis are also growing on trees, by how I understand the market it's easy to get a free one with little to no ads. One can make a wiki about anything. And do <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> deserve one? IMO: Totally.  

Or have I just missed it? Are there a Banished <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> wiki?

Messages In This Thread
A "Real" Wiki For CC - by Elvenkind - 04-24-2019, 07:50 AM
A "Real" Wiki For CC - by Kralyerg - 05-09-2019, 06:49 PM
A "Real" Wiki For CC - by Ketchup - 05-10-2019, 10:40 AM
A "Real" Wiki For CC - by estherhb - 05-15-2019, 03:01 PM
A "Real" Wiki For CC - by Elvenkind - 05-18-2019, 03:28 AM
A "Real" Wiki For CC - by Elvenkind - 05-18-2019, 03:51 AM
A "Real" Wiki For CC - by estherhb - 05-18-2019, 03:35 PM