Whoa! And many many thanks!

I disappear for a while and return to this wonderful expansion update.  So many treasures, so much to test, so much to get confused about!  I am so deeply impressed that I can't begin to say THANK YOU for all the serious hard work and dedication.  Banished is still my favorite entertainment and your mod packs over the past few years keep it ALIVE!  Kudos to the entire development team and all the serious modders out there.  

During my own "late" testing I found serious crash issues.  I never reported because I wanted to test if I duplicated these.  Nope, because after I had a serious violation that dumped me out of Banished, I did a full shut down (not restart) and restart.  Worked.  The same was true for the new terrain types - the ones listed at the bottom (gorgeous, by the way!) kicked me out once until I shut down and restart.  (My own comment - after I X'd the mods boxes to kick in 9, I made sure to exit before even trying PLUS shut down.  If I didn't shut down it gave me errors and kicked me out.)

Second comment, is there a way to get the housing that were under the modders button, such as RedKetchup's houses, couldn't they somehow be included in the main housing button? Same for the Plymoth Plantation and Plymoth Plantation Harmonized.

Third, could the rowhouses be moved under housing?  I'd think this would be extremely popular.  I had to hunt and peck until I found this and many other popular things I used.  

Thanks for letting me make suggestions.

Don

Messages In This Thread
Whoa! And many many thanks! - by DonSmart - 03-20-2018, 11:33 AM
Whoa! And many many thanks! - by stiles - 03-20-2018, 04:59 PM
Whoa! And many many thanks! - by Kralyerg - 03-20-2018, 05:55 PM
Whoa! And many many thanks! - by DonSmart - 03-20-2018, 07:22 PM
Whoa! And many many thanks! - by estherhb - 03-20-2018, 09:09 PM
Whoa! And many many thanks! - by DonSmart - 03-21-2018, 06:46 AM
Whoa! And many many thanks! - by pawzisme - 04-02-2018, 03:05 AM
Whoa! And many many thanks! - by Ketchup - 04-02-2018, 06:46 AM