New Series of Banished with vanilla CC 1.76 as only mod, with focus on understanding CC, all buildings, items and pro...

Let's Play Banished Colonial Charter 1.76 EP03 - Planning Dense Population Centre

https://www.youtube.com/embed/o8iwzCZqhTE?rel=0

I've avoided any problems with my saved games now, since I make a zip file of the content of the save game folder for Banished after each episode. A type of backup I urge anyone to use, if planning large cities. The save folder is located at C:\Users\Your Username\Documents\Banished\Save. I've just made a shortcut to the folder to where I keep all my other Banished files. So this is something I reccommend to anyone planning to play for long.

In this episode I move the Forester, Gatherer, Hunter, along with a Herbalist to a node by itself, I gain more fruits, vegetables and animals to boost the sinking growth of food , and i've had problems with too little firewood - perhaps because I used mainly food and firewood to gain the seeds and animals...

Next Episode I will build a market at the original crossroad, and more dense and perhaps more varied buildings for housing, a Town Hall, School, Church and Graveyard, and prepare for nomads to add to the original population that have been dying off from age almost as fast as new children have been born now.

Unfortunately I lost all my Apricots due to an infestation, but the Maple trees are finally yielding sap, that I can turn into Maple Syrup with a Sugar House.

Time flies, and I didn't expect the time to run out before after I had built the abovementioned, planned for next episode, but experience tell me that when I start making episodes into hour long + videos, nobody bother to watch.

Soon I can put in use the Building Supplies, when I get produced Furnace Fuel for the Brickworks, I can dig sand and make a Glass the same way, and more advanced options will present themselves. So I look forward to what this first population center will become with some work and upgrades. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

http://i64.tinypic.com/ixxid0.jpg I've added the original stockpile and large barn to be deconstructed as well, and reconstucting elsewhere, since they are in the way of the market and the perfect place for it. All those frost icons on the houses are started to make me worried. Perhaps I'll neeed a new forester and woodcutter, but I do plan to convert the fuel source into coal or coke.

<div>

</div>

Messages In This Thread
New Series of Banished with vanilla CC 1.76 as only mod, with focus on understanding CC, all buildings, items and pro... - by Elvenkind - 04-30-2019, 05:48 AM