New Series of Banished with vanilla CC 1.76 as only mod, with focus on understanding CC, all buildings, items and pro...

[Image: 2lvzb4.jpg]

Hi, I've started a new series of Banished <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.76, with no other mod, with a lovely map with short winters, so any crop will survive, and where being badass in Banished and beating it on Hard and Harsh+ surrunded by moutains in a desert, or something, to impress is not the goal, but where I try to fully understand the production chains of this wonderful mod, and how the production chains are connected to each other. Building all in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> that make sense to build, while caring about my bani's every need.

I've already noticed a good amount of views (10 each day is extraordinary for me), likes and positive comments about learning the mod along with the viewers, to have a look at what the experts here write everytime I'm trying to learn something new, and a positive/constructive comment from someone to me about a video feel wonderful and make me want to finish what I've started.  And my goal is 900+ Bani's and also a nicely decorated map where everything needed is being produced.

Here's a good map of seed 69, that is impossible to find anywhere else on the web:
[Image: 2j1anmr.jpg]

But to the point: I'm hoping for some visitors from these forums, to get advice on how to procede. I'm a bit unsure if the sizes I'm using for pastures, orchards and crop fields are the right dimensions, and I'll be really thankful for anyone pointing out potentional errors, impeovements, or suggest things to build next. All such suggestions will be followed as long as it won't be counter-productive for the village, and as well as I'm able to do.

I'll write answers to this post for every new video posted, with a summary, like I do in the video-description.

Messages In This Thread
New Series of Banished with vanilla CC 1.76 as only mod, with focus on understanding CC, all buildings, items and pro... - by Elvenkind - 04-30-2019, 04:28 AM