Blender FBX settings for animations

I'm at the end of my rope trying to figure out how to get an animated animal to work in game. Its skinned, rigged, has a perfect little animation that works inside Blender. Unfortunately, when I add the animal to a pasture, it just sits there and doesn't perform any of the actual animations, its as if they weren't exported within the .fbx at all. The animal model loads in but it remains in the place it generated at in the pasture and spins left or right sometimes. The smaller scaled ones grow larger with time but none of them actually move (for the walk animations or the idle ones) besides doing their little spin in place maneuver.

I feel like the Blender .fbx export isn't creating the animations right or I've got some setting somewhere that I'm missing. Can somebody please take pity on me and tell me just the settings involved? Or if maybe I need to transfer the blender file to a different 3D Editor tool and export it from there with better working .fbx export settings?

It's frustrating because I've done all the legwork- learned how mod, learned how to create meshes, learned how to skin and rig them, learned how to animate.. but the darn thing won't MOVE =( 

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2019_05/MeanTurkeys.thumb.png.852d7c007198173bcc5918eaf6a38c21.png[/img]

Messages In This Thread
Blender FBX settings for animations - by jinxiewinxie - 05-12-2019, 09:00 PM
Blender FBX settings for animations - by estherhb - 05-15-2019, 02:47 PM