Detailed building & item lists for CC & MM

Quote:
On 10/9/2018 at 5:16 PM, SoftwareSimian said:

Thanks to those who provided data. I have finished cross-checking all the data from the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> v1.75 spreadsheets vs my data vs data in the .rsc files and updated my site accordingly, now with building layouts where available:

https://www.silisoftware.com/tools/banis...l-charter/

There were several discrepancies between the .rsc files and the Excel files, sadly I neither made a log of them nor attempted to reconcile them in-game, but 99.7% of the data matched up.

Unfortunately not all of the buildings from the MegaMod are included in my data because while I may have the .rsc file that contains lots of useful info, one thing it doesn't contain is a building name, so it's not always easy to know what group and building a particular file belongs to.

If anyone spots some glaring error in my data, or wants to help fill in the missing details, please let me know.

So I just went through your data list. WOW!  You did a tonne of work to compile this data.  I already knew I loved Charcoal for fuel. But you proved it is the best value going. it is coincidentally the highest value of the whole list. heh. guess that makes me a good guesser eh.  Thanks for doing this, it was very interesting. informative, I won't be using no more chicken meat at the tinnery. and those fire bundlers, and wood choppers, handy at the start, but not a good bet to fuel hundreds of houses,  or service the Fuel Refinery.  Besides, it is much easier to use a log vendor to feed the stacks burner, or bricksworks. and then feed the charcoal as the only fuel going, so the fuel vendor can stay fully stocked up to feed the Fuel Refinery, and the markets don't overload trying to stock every type of fuel going.  And, two or three stacksburners vs the multitudes of staff required to build bundles or firewood. I preferred Charcoal for its low labour costs.  even if at the time I thought it was a higher cost overall. after all convenience usually has a steeper pricetag. 

Messages In This Thread
Detailed building & item lists for CC & MM - by maiden4meldin - 12-08-2018, 02:11 AM