Detailed building & item lists for CC & MM

I'm looking to update my Banished Calculator (created when <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> v1.61 was current) with updated details from the latest Colonial Charter, as well as add details for other buildings and items found in the various mods in MegaMod.

When I created the calculator in Jan 2016 I found (but I don't remember where) two great Excel files (<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Production 1.61.xlsx, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Construction 1.61.xlsx) that contained lots of really useful information.  Are there equivalent files available for the latest <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>?  Is there a list anywhere of all the buildings and items available in the other mods contained in MegaMod?

I tried installing the modkit in hopes it would give me some source to look at where I could pull the numbers directly out of the mods, but I didn't immediately find what I was looking for. Is there a better took that can look through the .pkm and find the info I'm looking for?

Messages In This Thread
Detailed building & item lists for CC & MM - by SoftwareSimian - 06-06-2018, 10:44 AM