CCButcher

@Kralyerg - courtesy @ RedKetchup added a new mod "City Butcher - there is Make cuts [Charki], Make Jerky [Make], there is only one problem - can you update the mod Tropical Greenhouse - because there is an error - the game is crashing - horses and llamas in addition to meat and leather or wool give "Bonemeal" - I'm not sure if "Bonemeal" - occurs in other <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mods? Here are the words @ RedKetchup "if @Kralyerg want to fusion the bonemeal / fertilizer resources ... and would be ok to rename fertilizer to: Bonemeal - Fertilizer (as i did with Fodder - Thatch).

out of that, noway i would set up an independant bonemeal because i already have fertilizer

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> - I would be very happy with this mod - adding new exotic fruits [Pineapple, Quince, Lemon.Lime, Mango, Acai, Grapefruit, Banane, Date, Orange] - it would be a fantastic mod - or maybe you have other suggestions? Please, support my idea. Cheers

Messages In This Thread
CCButcher - by taniu - 07-08-2018, 01:01 AM
CCButcher - by taniu - 07-10-2018, 04:10 AM