How to designate a villager to be a worker of "city water tank"?
To allocate workers for the Water, you just need to lower the workers for the shared job description. So a New market, may open up with four vendors. I just turn down the available work slots to 1 instead of 4 or 6. Vendor positions will be filled according to heirachy, So the Markets get first dibs, then other jobs, like the Water Tower, and Distribution Barn, will take a lower precedence, I think. I could be way off and totally wrong about that. But, by making the market's jobs available to be a 1 or 2, then you will still have three vendors taking their jobs. However, if a vendor does die off, and no labourer is around to take their place, then it is the AI that will reassign the remaining two vendors. And not much one can do about that. Other than being sure to have enough labourer's around to take up those positions.

I always know when a new market has been built, cuzz suddenly I end up with no workers in my market carts for logs, and fuel, or my blacksmith markets, their vendor jobs always go to the newest and biggest market, so I have to track it down, reduce the number of vendors. and add in the new vendor jobs to be filled. lol.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to designate a villager to be a worker of "city water tank"? - by maiden4meldin@gmail.com - 02-23-2021, 11:42 PM