MegaMod 8.01 Ate My Computer!
Go to Downloads - Colonial Charter Modular and download:
  • Themed Sets - CC Docks
  • Various Elements - CC Terrains, 
  • CC Terrain Tools and 
  • CC Transport 
Then go to Kralyerg's Kave of Krazy Kontraptions and download:
  • One of the Ridiculous Storage mods (will work on vanilla barn and stockpiles, and the storage that's in the dock set); I use Slightly Ridiculous Storage
  • Increased CC - increases the logs, stone, iron/iron ore that is gathered
Then go to WorldofBanished.com.  Login and go to Mods Downloads under Mods Garage. Choose Mods 1.0.7 near the top.  Then select the heading you want to sort by. I usually sort by Member (aka Modder).  Download these:
  • EB Production Sets 1 and 2; OR EB Unified Mod. I think Red Ketchup's Red Friesian Cows are included in these
  • Kid Colonial Modular Housing (includes a really nice townhall, hospital, boarding house and school, plus there are some nice, inexpensive-to-build houses.
  • Kid Forest Outpost v2 Fixed.  The gatherer, hunter, forester, herbalist have smaller work circles than the vanilla buildings but produce as much (maybe more) and are less expensive/quicker to build. Cute little houses, some at an angle. 
  • Kid Alotofseeds - small trader that brings nothing but lots of seeds.
  • Kid Bed & Breakfast - the plaza has 3 apple trees that produce more than a regular orchard - looks great in front of the townhall btw. Other buildings also nice.
Instead of all this, you could download Red Ketchup's Editor's Choice - Light. Not sure how small the file is. However, he has replaced the vanilla buildings with his own (which you may or may not prefer) and has added some additional resource requirements early on - such a lumber and glass. I think it is a bit harder to play but has really great looking buildings. Not sure if his dock set is included.

I have never used the 1 year is 1 year mod, nor have I used a mod that changes food production, so I can't recommend any.

Messages In This Thread
MegaMod 8.01 Ate My Computer! - by MarkAnthony - 06-15-2019, 06:29 PM
MegaMod 8.01 Ate My Computer! - by estherhb - 06-16-2019, 04:07 PM