Any one else having issues with running out of tools later in game?

I have 8 blacksmiths creating iron tools with a population of around 700.  Looking at the town hall, the production shows tools being created at twice the rate of use, but the general stats only show tools being used at a much higher rate with barely any ticks up.  Basically, each time I see one used in the town hall production one year stat, it is reflected in the general stat window, but when one is created in the town hall stat, it only rarely shows it added in the general stats.  Eventually I run out of tools.  I have restarted several times from a previous day save, and each time it seemed to be fine until I hit around 500 adults, then suddenly tools being created slows to a snails pace.  I have plenty of resources, both wood and iron.  Seems like this is a bug.  Mods used:  BL No Smoke, Bakery Plus, Blacksmith Tools, CC1.76, Quiet <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, Simple Tombstones, Tropical Greenhouse, Cathedral, One year is one year.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Any one else having issues with running out of tools later in game? - by Stephen392 - 08-21-2018, 08:04 PM