Milking Barn, Old Dairy, Parlour?
Hi stiles, I just recently downloaded Journey CC so it is the latest.. I don't usually play with mods (past nightmare experiences in other games with mods), but after playing vanilla banished and got totally bored I decided to try the CC mod. Now I'm overwhelmed LOL.

The small milking, egg and wool pens must have 4 Domestic Animals each in order to produce and don't need to be fed grain. The one that needs grain and keeps producing domestic animals is the stable. Personally, I can't see the point in domestic animals, except maybe for trade and to get the initial small pens set up. The stable needs 12 domestic animals to build..... I can't find one even with the shepherd! So if I can get eggs from chicken pastures and milk from black/white cow pastures, I only need the wool pen.

I see the Journey CC has trains and train stations... blows my mind trying to think of all the possibilities in this "new game". Before I can even go there, I need to figure out all the new buildings and what they do and which ones do the same thing. Same with the animals, why would I want a pasture of deer? The hunter gets all the venison and leather from the wild ones. And horses... I love horses and can't imagine eating them LOL So much to learn. That's why I appreciate all the information I get from everyones replies. Much appreciated. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Milking Barn, Old Dairy, Parlour? - by stiles - 01-12-2020, 12:38 PM
RE: Milking Barn, Old Dairy, Parlour? - by Vrayna - 01-13-2020, 11:27 PM
RE: Milking Barn, Old Dairy, Parlour? - by stiles - 01-14-2020, 07:48 PM
RE: Milking Barn, Old Dairy, Parlour? - by bestistbuddy - 01-15-2020, 01:18 PM
RE: Milking Barn, Old Dairy, Parlour? - by stiles - 01-15-2020, 06:25 PM
RE: Milking Barn, Old Dairy, Parlour? - by stiles - 01-16-2020, 06:51 AM