Disappearing food bug? CC 1.76
Update:

I removed MM to make sure it wasn't messing up CC.  Just running CC 1.76 with Banished 1.07 now.

I still have the food bugs appear pretty much every time I use the Tiny Shack.

There seems to be 2 bug versions:

1. Vanishing food, when it's carried from wagon to Tiny Shack but the food never appears in the house inventory. Continues until wagon is empty and all food has vanished. (And I've seen this with firewood now too.)

2. Perpetual food loop, where they carry food to the Tiny Shack but it never appears in the house inventory, and then they go back to the wagon with the same basket held sideways, and replace the food in the wagon and immediately pick it up again to repeat the loop to the house. Often several of them are seen doing this never-ending loop. Can see the house inventory doesn't change, while the wagon inventory oscillates up and down as they loop.

The screenshot shows version 2. In this case 25 firewood has vanished. 4 of them are seen looping between the wagon and the house. The house inventory is frozen at 75 firewood / 100 food, and the wagon food oscillates up and down in the 600s to 700s.

I also tried the Log house, Rustic house, and the regular wooden house.  None of them seem to show these bugs.

All "tests" used the same game settings and map key.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Disappearing food bug? CC 1.76 - by FlightDeck - 12-31-2019, 09:49 PM
RE: Disappearing food bug? CC 1.76 (+firewood now) - by FlightDeck - 01-01-2020, 11:31 AM
RE: Disappearing food bug? CC 1.76 - by Vrayna - 01-02-2020, 09:40 AM
RE: Disappearing food bug? CC 1.76 - by Vrayna - 01-03-2020, 06:08 AM
RE: Disappearing food bug? CC 1.76 - by Vrayna - 01-03-2020, 11:25 AM