Why we make Colonial Charter and Mods

Quote:
2 minutes ago, WatersMoon110 said:

The Black Liquid team is made up of people who are amazingly talented, astoundingly dedicated, and wonderfully kind. And all the fans here are really great too! I felt lost and sad when the forums were down. *grin* People (t)here tend to be intelligent, interesting, and polite. I cannot think of a nicer community on the internet. 

I was playing Banished with no mods the other day, to get some of the achievements. I kept running into "oh now I can add that building...no wait, this is the vanilla game" issues. (This lasted for a whole couple of hours before I couldn't stand it anymore.) Without <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, the game doesn't have the same draw. I need all the new trees and animals and buildings.

I agree with you on your first statement 100%.

And yes I know what you are talking about on the 2nd part you spoke of.

I too, thought I would try to get some of the achievements done, because I am a Completionalist.  But after about 30 minutes of Vanilla I got bored , almost fell asleep and I deleted the map and quickly put all my mods back in  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Then it was GAME ON BABY!  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Messages In This Thread
Why we make Colonial Charter and Mods - by rejectedegg - 11-27-2016, 07:11 PM
Why we make Colonial Charter and Mods - by DesoPL - 12-05-2016, 01:54 AM
Why we make Colonial Charter and Mods - by Paeng - 12-08-2016, 08:59 AM
Why we make Colonial Charter and Mods - by Trasd - 12-09-2016, 06:28 PM