Subcategory organisation

Hi guys. I absolutely adore the megamod and anything <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> in general! My wife and I play it together almost every night.

At present the organisation of the toolbar is somewhat lacking, as I understand that getting the disparate mods to work together is probably a monumental task. So my suggestion is this (for when you get a chance to catch up on the less shiny stuff):

ROADS > dirt, sand and gravel // grass, woodchip and leaves // stone // wood and hardwood // ceramic tiles and brick // bridges (including deco bridges) // road specific decorations // others I've forgotten

FOOD > primary sources > hunters, shooters and poachers // terrestrial gatherers // fishers and aquatic gatherers // pastures, pens and animal enclosures // crops, plantations and orchards // etc...

I'm sure you get what I'm talking about, ie: grouping by function, and ordering by size (eg: tiny woodcutter / small woodcutter / large woodcutter / sawmill / huge sawmill).

Just an idea for the future as the megamod continues to grow... Thanks again for the excellent content!

Messages In This Thread
Subcategory organisation - by MackGideon - 12-02-2016, 12:52 AM
Subcategory organisation - by ShockPuppet - 12-02-2016, 05:56 AM
Subcategory organisation - by Kralyerg - 12-02-2016, 12:28 PM
Subcategory organisation - by WatersMoon110 - 12-06-2016, 01:43 PM
Subcategory organisation - by rejectedegg - 12-08-2016, 08:31 AM
Subcategory organisation - by ozarkcrafter - 02-19-2017, 04:58 PM
Subcategory organisation - by Johntodd - 12-03-2016, 07:18 AM