Tools should be different.

my indians were, tomahawks wood and stone. my setup has iron ore not iron. i am still used to <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, where iron ore is used kits more. always conserved it and had plenty of stone.now i have less stone ,and with some mine mods i have iron easier.i still switch between iron ore and stone tools at starts depending which i am low on.the wooden tools are handy for forest areas to keep them supplied.most times a tool only breaks the handle so it is a easy fix. after i have mines set up, i send a BS near them to give them better tools. they use them faster.nice to have the flexability. those players who build lake and dock settlements probably like them too.

map i am on now i have 3+ firewood options.firewood,thatch as is,thatch bundled, and reed bundles.and my processor is fed coal.my foresters can set their own traps and catch pelts and furs with no trappers. grateful for the many many modders for soo many options that work well together.

the indians still have no turkeys and the tower workers are tired of fighting bandits. my forts report more and more boats on lakes too.the docs say they can cure most diseases and do safety training, but they do see more murders and deaths by poison arrows.

Messages In This Thread
Tools should be different. - by unavailableartist - 12-06-2018, 04:55 PM
Tools should be different. - by estherhb - 12-06-2018, 08:41 PM
Tools should be different. - by Vrayna - 12-07-2018, 04:03 PM
Tools should be different. - by estherhb - 12-11-2018, 11:56 AM
Tools should be different. - by Vrayna - 12-14-2018, 02:40 AM
Tools should be different. - by maiden4meldin - 01-09-2019, 08:22 PM
Tools should be different. - by stiles - 01-10-2019, 12:26 AM