New Map and Bridge Construction

Bingo. This was part of the problem I was running into and no one else seemed to have. Thanks Don! I thought I had some kind of unique game bug.

I came to a slightly different resolution but the same conclusions. I posted elsewhere about it. I discovered that two things trigger the homeless tag. Carrying the materials across a bridgeless river erases them from community memory so they come back homeless and a narrow wooden bridge sometimes will as well for some weird reason. 

After fighting with it for several days I discovered a work around. If I build a stone stepping bridge across any river first they can use it to cross back and forth safely and stay connected. After that I build a wide stone bridge across the main rivers instead of any other type and their happy and undivorced. Since the stepping stone bridge can be build across anything it works as a temp bridge to get things safely set up (and it's cheap in cost) then once done, I can tear it out later if needed for looks or trader passage.

Messages In This Thread
New Map and Bridge Construction - by DonSmart - 01-24-2019, 01:12 PM
New Map and Bridge Construction - by Melian - 02-12-2019, 09:59 AM