IDEA: Banished: The Book

Here's a great idea:  We need a reference volume for all the things one can do with Banished, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, and MegaMod.

It would be fairly simple to take the material from the Wiki, add in the specific products a building can produce, and compile it all into a PDF.

I would volunteer to do it myself, but you guys have the source material.  We don't need a bunch of fancy graphics, just a simple icon-based design style and then the pertinent facts.

For example, a page that tells all about the Market Soup Kitchen, including an icon, materials/work required, staffing, and a list of the recipes with ingredients and amounts needed.  Then a page break to the next page. 

This book would be a serious aid to planning better towns and cities.

My wife and I are serious Banished addicts now, and would love to print out the Book , double sided, on our printer, and put it in a 3-ring binder to keep at our desks.  That's how much we are into this game.  We've been taking notes in a notebook, but there's just too much.

This is a serious idea, not just a passing thought.  We would volunteer to help out any way we can.

Your thoughts?

-John

Messages In This Thread
IDEA: Banished: The Book - by Johntodd - 12-26-2016, 11:09 AM
IDEA: Banished: The Book - by Kralyerg - 12-26-2016, 06:33 PM
IDEA: Banished: The Book - by Johntodd - 12-26-2016, 07:27 PM
IDEA: Banished: The Book - by cainacol12 - 12-26-2016, 08:20 PM
IDEA: Banished: The Book - by Kralyerg - 12-26-2016, 09:33 PM
IDEA: Banished: The Book - by ShockPuppet - 12-29-2016, 04:56 AM