Help me trouble shoot this crash error...

I would be thankful for any help...

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/RangeCrash.jpg.e95fbb721f4e3405ce8a4b62376308a7.jpg" data-fileid="545">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/RangeCrash.thumb.jpg.af6a84bb384b911104a3a38ace265fb5.jpg[/img]</a>

I have made a stable to produce domesticated animal, and a milk pen that needs domesticated animal to be built then produces milk. I've had a terrible time getting the stable coded in. At first, I was trying to introduce 'domesticated animal' as a textile, the game would crash every time I placed the building. I changed domesticated animal to a material, and I can now place the buildings fine. However, when I destroy them, the builders take them apart and the game crashes once the building has been destroyed completely or just after, when the bannies either pick something up or drop it off at storage. I am guessing there fore that this issue is something to do with my domesticated animal model or code. I have re-made the model, to no avail. the texture is 512x512, and the weight of each is domesticated animal is 5, which I think must be less than <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. What exactly is out of range here, and why is it crashing?

Messages In This Thread
Help me trouble shoot this crash error... - by Necora - 12-29-2016, 05:35 PM