Adding New Trees

I'm just hopping in to crack open this old discussion. <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> Did you manage to get the pine trees to work ingame (with the animations and all) using blender? I've looked a bit into the fig example, but I have no knowledge of animations and couldn't make any sense of it.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/11115-bartender/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="11115" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/11115-bartender/">@Bartender</a> yup they work in game just fine. The one thing I'm not sure of is the falling animation, I've not actually looked into it, so I doubt my trees do it. Perhaps they just vanish when cut. I looked into the fig tree example but unfortunately it is not very informative regarding how it is done. 

If I get time I'll look into it more.

Thanks, I'll keep trying myself as well then. I noticed that blender doesn't seem to handle the animations from the fbx files very well, when I tried some things with the chicken example, importing and then exporting the file again completely messed up the animations in game.

yeah they will just disappear when cut [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

it is not a bid deal ^^ the look of those trees compensate largely [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />