Orchard Tree Forester

<p style="margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;background:#FFFFFF;">
There is a separate forester for each of the types of orchard trees: Apple, Apricot, Cherry, Chestnut, Coffee, Fig, Grape, Maple, Mulberry, Olive, Orange, Peach, Pear, Pecan, Plum, Quince, Walnut, White Mulberry.

Defines an area where this Forester will cut down trees and plant new seedlings for the type of tree chosen. When the trees mature, they will “drop” their fruit where your Gatherers can find and collect them.

<table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:374.15pt;border-collapse:collapse;border:none;" width="499"><tbody><tr><td style="width:93.5pt;border:solid 1pt;background:#DEEAF6;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="125">
<p align="center" style="margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:center;">
<b>Footprint</b>

</td>
<td style="width:93.55pt;border:solid 1pt;border-left:none;background:#DEEAF6;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="125">
<b>Profession</b>

</td>
<td style="width:93.55pt;border:solid 1pt;border-left:none;background:#DEEAF6;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="125">
<b>Workers - Default</b>

</td>
<b>Workers – Max </b>

</td>
</tr><tr><td style="width:93.5pt;border:solid 1pt;border-top:none;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="125">
<p style="margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;">
5 x 6

</td>
<td style="width:93.55pt;border-top:none;border-left:none;border-bottom:solid 1pt;border-right:solid 1pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="125">
Forester

</td>
<td style="width:93.55pt;border-top:none;border-left:none;border-bottom:solid 1pt;border-right:solid 1pt;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="125">

</td>

</td>
</tr><tr><td colspan="2" style="width:187.05pt;border:solid 1pt;border-top:none;background:#E2EFD9;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="249">
<b>Construction Requirements:</b>

</td>
<td style="width:93.55pt;border-top:none;border-left:none;border-bottom:solid 1pt;border-right:solid 1pt;background:#E2EFD9;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="125">
<b>Work Required</b>

</td>
<td style="width:93.55pt;border-top:none;border-left:none;border-bottom:solid 1pt;border-right:solid 1pt;background:#DEEAF6;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="125">
<b>Radius</b>

</td>
</tr><tr><td style="width:93.5pt;border:solid 1pt;border-top:none;padding:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;" valign="top" width="125">
32 Logs

</td>
12 Stone

</td>

</td>

</td>
</tr></tbody></table><p style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:normal;">

<p style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:normal;">
<b>ITEMS PRODUCED</b>

Logs (fruit is picked up by Gatherers)

View full article

After the tree matures, does it continue to drop fruit, making it like an orchard?

Or does it only do it once?

It will continue throughout the trees lifetime. Not just one time.

My gathers do not seem to pick up fruit.

Do you see the little crates on the ground and the gatherers won't pick them up? Or do you not see any fruit crates?

My gathers do not seem to pick up fruit.

I am sorted. It seem to need gathers from upgrade of new Shepherds Building

I'm not quite understanding what you are asking.  If you created a Wild Shepherd who "gathers" Domesticated Animals and all of your gatherers moved over from your regular gatherer's hut, You need to change the number of gather's you can have at each location to force them to go where you want them.  At the Wild Shepherd, change 2 of 2 (for example) to read 2
of 1 and the extra gatherer (I made it red) will go back to the gatherer's hut.

I think <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a> that <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3499-darthc/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3499" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3499-darthc/">@darthC#</a> meant that when he upgraded the Shepherd's building up to the next, the Gatherer's Hut, that the gatherer's started to gather the dropped fruit.

I don't think that <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3499-darthc/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3499" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3499-darthc/">@darthC#</a> had any gatherers in the foresters region, not realising that the Foresters don't harvest their own fruits, they simply tend they trees, and as such you need a dedicated gatherer to work the area. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Sorry that I was confusing people but my normal gathers did not seem to work.

How do the log yields compare to normal forester huts?  Is it worth using these instead (for the added fruit), or do you take a hit in log production?

Great idea by the way!