CC 1.75 Spreadsheets

Thanks! I imagine there's no mod for inventory. I think it would be great to see [amount stored]/[total] at specific locations and at production facilities shown as [amount produced]/[production limit].

hi guys, im new to the game & loving it. just found the production spread sheets & was wondering wether it would be possible to get a downloadable copy i can open in excel. 

i write alot of spreadsheets myself & would love to be able to have a "play" around with the layout. please dont take offence as i think the sheets are brilliant & you've saved me ALOT of work, but i've got loads of experience in doing "display" spreadsheets & should be able to make the layout & view alot more "user" friendly. i think i'll stop there because i'm rambling & i'll end up digging myself a big hole [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

thanks in advance

saf

p.s. i'll happily upload my sheets when i've done them if anyone would like a downloadable copy [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

@saf75  I e-mailed a copy to you. 

thanks again, much appreciated. i'll post my sheet when i get round to doing it [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> as i said i'm new to the game & loving it so it could well take me a while.

is there any list about crop and orchard seed?

Quote:
1 hour ago, huyle said:

is there any list about crop and orchard seed?

You can always check the Town Hall (activate debug, and make all seeds available), you can also check this post

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/topic/39-all-resources-in-colonial-charter/&do=embed"></iframe>

enjoy.

thank you for the spreadsheet.. i was wondering if there is also one for housing?

thank you for the spreadsheet.. i was wondering if there is also one for housing?

Housing is included in the Construction Spreadsheet.

thank you for your help governor![img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />