domesticated animals??

Where on earth are all those domesticated animals coming from when I am not producing them? 

They are hiding all over the map waiting for the Wild Shepherd to find them.  In the mean time, whenever you clear an area, they can be discovered by your laborers and taken to storage.  The mechanism may still need some work [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I hope it will be tweaked a little.... most of my storage areas are filled with them... I don't really want that tbh.... 

Another reason I add Kralyerg's Ridiculous Storage mod [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6315-sabouma/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6315" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6315-sabouma/">@Sabouma</a>is there any way you can send me your save game file? During testing, I've never seen more than a dozen or so on the map. If you're getting tons, that's not normal and I d like to take a close look, if possible.

I had my game run for over 10 years and not one was found!!  I had to wait for years to get a merchant who sold grain so I could eventually "grown my own" with the stable.  

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>does the shepherd (wrangler), scout the entire map, or is it restricted to a radius? 

Will he work in areas that are being cleared by both regular 'clearing' AND with clearing by the terrain flattening tool??

Cheers [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

The Wild Shepherd searches inside a very large circle - one with a radius of 150 units.  When areas you clear all resources, the resources are picked up by Laborers - including Domesticated Animals.  I'm surprised that your shepherd hasn't found any in 10 years. I usually get 5-10 in the first few years.

Quote:
21 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6315-sabouma/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6315" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6315-sabouma/">@Sabouma</a>is there any way you can send me your save game file? During testing, I've never seen more than a dozen or so on the map. If you're getting tons, that's not normal and I d like to take a close look, if possible.

how can I get the file to you?

I have a lazy Shepherd ...  He won't be given a promotion any time soon!  Haha.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_01/589111cd675ea_20170131Screenshot35cr.thumb.jpg.fa4ce4181cc8be82222d95808f1b24e0.jpg[/img]

Quote:
2 hours ago, Sabouma said:

how can I get the file to you?

You should be able to just attach it here in a message.