Luke's giving us new things!

wow, this sounds huge for <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and all the other great mods, lots of work for you all though I guess.

Looks like there might be a CC1.8 after all. Or at least a 1.75.

I wonder how long it will take Luke to release the update.

thank you for your persistence and efforts working towards this. journey has been very fun for me so far. each colonial charter iteration has only gotten better and better.

i will await the next, which will surely incorporate these new limits. looking forward to how they will be implemented.

i only have one small request (but i doubt it has to do with these 10 limits) is it possible for a butcher to be made able to switch between types of meat without demolishing the building? it would aid productivity if i could tell a butcher to switch to a meat that happens to be plentiful at the moment...

Quote:
22 minutes ago, BuildHappy said:

butcher to be made able to switch between types of meat

If you only want a single item to be output, then yes.  If you want meat cuts and sausages and tallow to be output then no.

Awesome, just got the confirmation that will be 10 new limits ... but also 10 new FLAGS .......... hooray!

Quote:

the base game won’t change but the game will allow modders to use configurable resource flags and limits,

just arrived the mail with luke update!

the problem is WHEN we will have new flags.......

i stopped playing banished for the flag problems...my logistic foolness told me that

Quote:
11 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

If you only want a single item to be output, then yes.  If you want meat cuts and sausages and tallow to be output then no.

Well it's not a huge deal but I admit that I too would love a single generic butcher that could switch between meats. I wouldn't mind having only one output like a generic sausages or meat cut after all sausages can be made from a variety of meats, I love chicken sausages myself [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> Maybe having the possibility to switch between outputs as well as inputs for flavor.

But I have to admit that if it means losing the tallow as a byproduct then it wouldn't work well for me as I use it almost exclusively to make my candles. Not much bees raising going in my cities.

Oh well .

we only have + 10 limits for everything that has been made.... i dont think we can take one forever for the number of sausages... and take one forever for meat cut .... and a 3rd one for steaks.... 

we only have +10 for everything... once it will be set for something... it will be locked for all the mods we do. if we start to make them dynamic and change them a day or another (for a mod or another mod..) everything will be messed up from a mod to another. (ex: instead to limit and store "bricks" or "glassware", we can end up to store and limit "bison steak" because the other moddler decided that custom@7 = for bison steak ^^)

i dont even think i ll get 1 or 2 limits for i decide myself what ME i wish to do with ! <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> crew will decide for everyone for all 10 limits, and us, we will live with it.

and it will be permanent for the eternity.

and we need the tool bar reformatted to. it has gotten long and cluttered. a way to give modders there own box/icon and then all their mods go under that. reset buildings to list by materials needed would help,like list houses from wood,wood+stone,wood+stone+iron,etc. i see he has plans for different graphics and maps too

At the very least, a "decorative items" button on the vanilla toolbar would be great. Lots of decorative items are getting plonked in the town services submenu, because really there is nowhere else to put them. It would be nice if they had a proper home of their own.

Another button for "themed sets" on the vanilla toolbar would also be good. Then Red, Kid, Discrepancy and everyone else who releases a fairly large mod could put their mod on that menu. This would keep the basic toolbar much cleaner. And then they can then all fight it out for who gets first spot. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />