Luke's giving us new things!

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShiningRockSo...0133482496

10 new limits folks! 

Yes!

WOW ! He is still want to working on this ??? Can i get 1 or 2 ? lol before you spend them all !

joking haha

Whats about flags ???

Quote:
1 minute ago, Ketchup said:

Whats about flags ???

He didn't specify, but I would assume that the flags come with the limits, or else what would the limits be connected to?

Quote:
2 minutes ago, Kralyerg said:

He didn't specify, but I would assume that the flags come with the limits, or else what would the limits be connected to?

you should try to make sure before he wraps all this up ! ^^

not sure we will have another build after [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Considering that I have absolutely no idea of anything when it comes to Banished modding, what are the "limits" and what does it mean for you as modders, to be given +10 limits?

i guess it is like

a real material limit.... luxury limit.... without stealing the coal and alcohol limits [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

i guess

Wow maybe a group chat of modders is needed to see what people want this for the most?

Luke mentioned he's been pretty busy testing some stuff for a new game he's making.