Bannies won't build city wall storage part

I've got a problem that my bannies won't build the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> city wall storage part. They just fill up with material but never start the building. Of course it's a minor issue, but it beautiful so I'd like to have it.

I had this problem both with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> stand alone mod and the previous patch, and with megamod and the new beta patch.

Did anyone else experience this problem?

I'm having the same problem. Glad you mention it. Thought it was just me.[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Do you have a screenshot of it?

Do have you have something built over the top (ghosted frame etc)?  

I have the same problem as well...

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/Screenshot5.thumb.jpg.44e37a59a0abab4770ae37322231fec0.jpg[/img]

I know it's been a while that this was posted, but I finally figured out the problem for this.  It will be fixed in the next update. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
On 3/3/2017 at 6:30 AM, Kralyerg said:

I know it's been a while that this was posted, but I finally figured out the problem for this.  It will be fixed in the next update. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Do you know when the update release is expected?  Will this be the 1.72 or 1.73 release and will that require Banished 1.0.7?

Quote:
On 03/03/2017 at 11:00 PM, Kralyerg said:

Is this something I did? I'm guessing this is my part?

Quote:
56 minutes ago, Discrepancy said:

Is this something I did?

There was no create_001 point, so the citizens didn't have anywhere to set the resources for construction. But it's all fixed now. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Im playing 1.75 but they still wont build this storage part of the wall. Did it not make the 1.75 release after all? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/ohmy@2x.png 2x" title=":o" width="20" />

Quote:
On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 3:59 AM, pibbz said:

Im playing 1.75 but they still wont build this storage part of the wall. Did it not make the 1.75 release after all? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/ohmy@2x.png 2x" title=":o" width="20" />

Yep, I just upgraded to 1.75 and it does not build for me either.