Im away ;)

I have not yet had the pleasure of becoming acquainted with you Mister Shock, but I sincerely hope all is well for you.

Hi <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/">@ShockPuppet</a>,

Was just wondering how you were doing? Haven't talked to you in almost three months (and I keep missing you on Steam), and haven't seen you on the forum for almost just as long.

Hope you're doing alright [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Take care,

Sabine

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/">@ShockPuppet</a> Also sending well wishes to you and hoping you are doing well on your journey of recovering.  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Thank you all for the nice words and well wishes.

I've made a complete recovery.

Since my final surgery, I have had a bit of a rest with some down time. I haven't touched my computer in a couple of months. Instead I've been doing work on my house and spending time with my dog (he's outside barking right now actually).

Anyways, it's nice to be back. I'll be building up my momentum again gradually, 2017 has been quite a ride so far[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

glad to hear from you.there have been many changes since you was away.hopefully the game doesn't overwhelm all your energy.

The lord has returnedeth! All hail the lord!

In all seriousness though, glad you have recovered. All the best!

Happy to hear you are recovering and getting better <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/">@ShockPuppet</a> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

we missed you !

Glad to have you back shock. We were getting worried. 

Quote:
10 hours ago, Necora said:

The lord has returnedeth! All hail the lord!

I've heard plenty a tale in the short time that I have been here. They spoke of His legendary deeds, and of His omniscience in the fine art of modding. At first I was an unbeliever, thought the stories were just myths from a time long gone. For I had not yet seen His true form. Now, I have found my faith. The Lord ShockPuppet be praised!

I'm glad to hear that you have made a full recovery ShockPuppet [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />, and spending time with a pet sounds like the best possible way to rehabilitate.

Welcome back! I'm very glad to hear you are well. Please continue to take good care of yourself and your loved ones. You were missed!