A Walk around Honeyville

Following 3 vendors as they take a walk around  probably the ugliest town I have ever built - no text or audio just a glimpse of life in Banished

Apologies for the lousy quality - its my first go at video capture and pretty sure I need a better programme than this free one

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_puN1d3QDlg?feature=oembed" width="480"></iframe>

</div>

ps at about 1.43 look out for the kid hitching a ride on the wheelbarrow at one point looks like she is riding it like a bike

Hello ,

It' not a ugly town like you said.; you gave me some new ideas !

Actually I play with the mod Journey 1.7 only and I 'have started two city : One city "lacustre" who start from a little island and at is at  97 % on the water.. the other with name "Geronimo" is only make from natives houses up graded.. for this one i need a lot! and a lot! and a lot ! of arrowhead  !!! just have big fields of Bisons and horses for leather.it's not easy to hide blacksmith in the forest !

the first begin with "Bayou " and the second with "<abbr title="Colonial Charter">Cc</abbr> native village hard " i

it's only for little challenge..

do you make Honeyville with a second other mod?

Sorry for ma bad English ..i m  french !!

Your English is far better than my French :),

The mods are  <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Journey, Mega Mod and Deco pack, Ridiculous storage  and Adam and Eve start- I got bored with Honeyville  but started another map with similar buildings, up to 1300 citizens so far and still playable as long as I don't try to run the game at 10X -