Tylertonsville

Enjoy!  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Map
[Image: guide.jpg?dl=1]

Old Redoubt, Native Village
[Image: tyler21.jpg?dl=1]

[Image: tyler22.jpg?dl=1]

[Image: tyler23.jpg?dl=1]

Silent Brothers Monastery
[Image: tyler24.jpg?dl=1]

Old Ferry Landing, Distillers Village, Millers Point
[Image: tyler25.jpg?dl=1]

[Image: tyler26.jpg?dl=1]

[Image: tyler27.jpg?dl=1]

[Image: tyler28.jpg?dl=1]

Nomad Settlement and Market
[Image: tyler29.jpg?dl=1]

[Image: tyler30.jpg?dl=1]

[Image: tyler31.jpg?dl=1]

New Farms, Stables, Ketchup- and Fodder Production, Fishmarket
[Image: tyler32.jpg?dl=1]

[Image: tyler33.jpg?dl=1]

[Image: tyler34.jpg?dl=1]

[Image: tyler35.jpg?dl=1]

[Image: tyler36.jpg?dl=1]

Fuel Village
[Image: tyler37.jpg?dl=1]

Old Central Markets
[Image: tyler38.jpg?dl=1]

[Image: tyler39.jpg?dl=1]

[Image: tyler41.jpg?dl=1]

Small Trader
[Image: tyler40.jpg?dl=1]

Overview
[Image: tyler42.jpg?dl=1]

[Image: tyler43.jpg?dl=1]

Some Data...
[Image: data.png?dl=1]

[Image: inventory.png?dl=1]

[Image: profs.png?dl=1]

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/cool.png[/img]/emoticons/cool@2x.png 2x" title="B|" width="20" />

Looks nice!

i think you need to put more greenhouse <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="14" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/">@Paeng</a>   you over producing fodders/fertilizers/water.

Quote:
4 hours ago, Ketchup said:

you over producing fodders/fertilizers/water

Hmmm... I have 1 fodder producer with 1 worker and 2 stables with 1 worker each... and 3 greenhouses with 1 worker each, producing plenty corn, tomatos and watermelons... I need a much bigger town to eat all the products before building more greenhouses  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Water yeah, too much because I also built some <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> towers and forgot about them...

then i guess i ll have to reduce the anount of fodder produced ^^

and maybe revise the stables numbers [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I'm actually surprised you have so little citizens after such a long time...

Wow, this town is amazing. Your work is really inspiring, Paeng.

Quote:
6 hours ago, Sabouma said:

I'm actually surprised you have so little citizens after such a long time...

Well, my play style is slow natural growth... I never power up baby booms just to get a huge population, and I don't mind if families stay together even as their children get older... I only watch to always pair up enough couples to ensure a steady birthrate to keep my schools full (and "harvest" a steady stream of educated workers), and a good sized labor force to fill all job openings and avoid old-age-death gaps...

I seldom go larger than 1000 peeps, my favorite towns are in a range of 500 to 800... beyond that towns start to feel like anonymous anthills, with me doing nothing more than administrative chores... not my idea of immersion  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

I like your style <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="14" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/">@Paeng</a> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Your screenshots are very inspiring

Quote:
On 21/03/2017 at 6:58 AM, Paeng said:

[Image: tyler35.jpg?dl=1]

I just wanna know if this is a functional crop field or just decorations.