CC 1.75

Hey. Longtime lurker here, first time posting, so: thank you for all your great work. <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> makes Banished an even more brilliant game.

Now for the first time really, with the new update I have experienced a sort of bug that kills my save state. First of all, I built a saw mill. When I first produced lumber (which I reckon goes towards the new "Construction" production limit), everything went well. I then primarily used the sawmill for firewood. When I then tried to change production to lumber again, the "limit reached" symbol appeared, even though I had the limit for "Construction" up to 5000 and had no other items in stock. I tried most everything including playing around with all limits, yet the sawmill simply wouldn't produce any lumber. Then I built a saw pit just to try whether that would produce any lumber and once it was finished building, the game just crashed. Nothing else worked from there.

Does anybody know what might be the issue here or do I simply have to wait for another update?

Thanks for your help and once again for the great work!

Are you using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 with Banished version 1.0.7?

Quote:
2 hours ago, estherhb said:

Are you using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 with Banished version 1.0.7?

Indeed I had not opted into the beta on Steam - I just thought 1.0.7 was the latest update anyway. Downloading now. Thank you so much.

<p style="margin:5px 0px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;padding:0px;font-size:13.63636302948px;border-bottom-style:dotted;" title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> 1.75 and megamod with DECO 0.07 (downloded from BL site) but when ill try to enable all turn red?

<p style="margin:5px 0px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;padding:0px;font-size:13.63636302948px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;padding:0px;font-size:13.63636302948px;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;float:none;background-color:rgb(251,251,251);">Compatibility mod for 1.0.7 </span> ...maybe this fix the problem?

It's OK that they turn red. It just means they both have code that affects the same things.  They still work together.  Put them in this order:

• Compatibility mod

• <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75

• <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> .07

• <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> Deco .07

Quote:
34 minutes ago, estherhb said:

It's OK that they turn red. It just means they both have code that affects the same things.  They still work together.  Put them in this order:

• Compatibility mod

• <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> Deco .07

Oh nice ! 

ty 

Only item of note is that this is *not* compatible with the current release of the Mega Mod along with all of its stuff; at least in so far as saved game files from my current series. I can try doing a fresh start to see if that will work. Load order hasn't changed any!

Quote:
1 hour ago, Athena Artiste said:

Only item of note is that this is *not* compatible with the current release of the Mega Mod along with all of its stuff; at least in so far as saved game files from my current series. I can try doing a fresh start to see if that will work. Load order hasn't changed any!

did you also get the Compatibility Mod?

Yes, and that is loaded in the order suggested by Mr. K. Here is the list (copied from my blog):

List for  MegaMod 0.7 Beta Series

Quote:
<span>Startup Conditions -
</span><b><span>
</b>Terrain Type: [<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>] , Seed Map 818735522, Size [<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>] Very Large, Climate [<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>] Very Harsh, Disasters On, Startup [<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>] Hard</span>

1. <span><span><span>      </span></span></span>Cold Realism<span> - Banished Info</span>

2. <span>   </span>Radius Recolor -<span> </span><span>Steam Workshop<span> <span>(Black Liquid Team), </span></span></span><span>Black Liquid sit<span>e</span></span>

3.    <span><span>Unhappiness Radius <span>- </span></span></span><span>Steam Workshop<span> <span>(Black Liquid Team), </span></span></span><span>Black Liquid sit<span>e</span></span>

4. <span><span>   </span></span><span><span><span><span><span>Happiness Radius</span></span> - </span></span></span><span>Steam Workshop<span> <span>(Black Liquid Team), </span></span></span><span>Black Liquid sit<span>e</span></span>

5.    <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>: Light Ra<span>in - </span><span>Steam Workshop<span> <span>(Black Liquid Team), </span></span></span><span>Black Liquid sit<span>e</span></span>

6. <span><span><span>   <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>: <span>No Smoke - </span></span></span></span><span><span><span><span><span><span>Steam Workshop<span> <span>(Black Liquid Team), </span></span></span><span>Black Liquid sit<span>e</span></span></span></span></span></span></span>

7. <span><span><span><span><span><span><span>   <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>: 1.07 Compatibility -  </span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span>Black Liquid sit<span>e</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>

8. <span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span>   </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>: Quiet Ambience -  </span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span><span><span><span><span><span>Steam Workshop<span> <span>(Black Liquid Team), </span></span></span><span>Black Liquid sit<span>e</span></span></span></span></span></span></span>

9. <span><span><span><span><span><span><span>   <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>: Journey  v1.71 - </span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span><span><span><span><span><span>Steam Workshop<span> <span>(Black Liquid Team), </span></span></span><span>Black Liquid sit<span>e</span></span></span></span></span></span></span>

10. <span>   MegaMod v0.<span>07 - </span></span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span>Black Liquid sit<span>e</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>

11. <span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span>   </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span><span>MegaMod Deco Pack v0.0<span>7 - </span></span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span>Black Liquid sit<span>e</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>

MegaMod .07 includes <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.71 so you don't need both; nor do you need the Compatibility Mod.  However If you want to play with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 then you need:

• Banished 1.0.7 Beta

• 1.0.7 Compatibility Mod

• <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> .07 Deco 

You will need to start a new game.  I'm not sure that Cold Realism is working well with these.  If you have problems - that may be the cause.