CC 1.75

Colonial Charter 1.75 is available for download.

• Rearrage Refined Production toolbar to better reflect the new resource flags and limits.

• Fix general markets that should not be storing Luxuries

• Allow Trading Posts to set autopurchase for new resource flags

• Add new subtoolbars for Market Stalls, Market Carts, Specialized Storage Barns

No real big changes. Just some minor updates.

Unless there's some big bugs that are found, this should be the last update to the 1.7x line.

dayum Kralyerg, you're fast.... awesomesauce! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/happy.png[/img]/emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" title="^_^" width="20" />

I really like the changes to the toolbars; much cleaner [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

yes agreed, the toolbar is wonderful now

Thank you <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> great news [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

When the next !.8x build is being considered, may we please have roads, bridges etc organised into better sub-tools please?

Will this be uploaded to Steam?

Quote:
3 hours ago, aantono said:

Will this be uploaded to Steam?

Last I checked, steam uploads were disabled while the game was still in beta status. 

Minor bugs: the "chartered company" uses the old dry goods limit, and the "iron gatherer" needs changing to minerals limit. I think the "dock wood finder" is also broken but I don't fully understand what it does tbh. I've had a number of crashes too when trying to remove certain ghost objects, e.g. the dock rails. Oh, and ale wenches don't seem to do anything but I'm not sure.

Overall though, this release is excellent, and I'm in awe at how much more depth you guys have given this game. I'm currently experimenting with a trade-only playthrough and it's working remarkably well thanks to all the detail behind the production chains, etc. If I come across any more bugs I'll let you guys know. Thanks for all your hard work!

I tried the Dock Wood Finder and it worked fine for me. This is a "market" type structure, staffed by a Vendor (Stall). The Vendor goes out and brings back logs that can be used for construction.

Ale Wenches go to Wineries, Breweries, etc., and bring back wine, ale, pipe tobacco and other luxuries for storage and use by your citizens. Are you saying that you are producing luxuries but don't have any being stored in your taverns, inn and garden, etc.?

I can see that the Chartered Company says it is using the Dry Goods limit (along with Food and Luxuries) and the Iron Gatherer says it is using Materials instead of the Minerals limit - those <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> will need to fix in the next release.  Not sure why the crash when removing some Ghost Decorations.  Thanks for pointing them out.

Thanks, I'll have to try again on the wood guy, I think it was 1.74 that I last tried it and he was acting as a normal market would. I guess it's like the wood market cart in that case.

I think my issue with the ale wench is that I have used luxuries cellars for storage but they don't seem to collect from there, not sure why. I like to think that they know better than to plunder the wine cellar [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />