Would pay one of you modders for a custom mod!

Hello, If any modders are interested I would be willing to pay for a custom Japanese style mod.

Could be fairly simple or advanced just depending on the amount of time available someone might would have.

I also could pay a little bit in advance so you know I am not wasting your time and you guys could also publish it as part of any of your mod collections you desire as a nice update.

Quote:
8 hours ago, jjones_50 said:

Japanese style mod

Do you have any examples of what you are looking for? 

What makes things specifically Japanese and not generically Asian inspired?

Asian in general is perfectly fine,

Would like Asian inspired:

Buildings

Asian Trees...Bamboo, Sakura(cherry) etc I know you may already have some of these items already so no reason to make new ones if you have existing models.

A couple new professions, doesn't have to be anything crazy maybe 2 to 5 new professions.

Another idea I have is even though there is no combat in the game is to add an Armorsmith, Weaponsmith profession.

Armor acts as a better coat giving protection from cold and weapon increase happiness. Sounds silly I just like the idea. And if anyway to actually change the appearance of citizens with armor and weapons when equipped which I don't think that there is...but if there was.

Maybe a Dojo training school of some kind that increases health (fitness),

Temple for happiness

I am just fascinated with Samurai culture/era.

If you think you might could work on something Ill give more detailed descriptions after your next response. Thanks you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Are you familiar with the mods by Brondo which include Japanese Houses and Facilities (School, Shrine, Temple)?  Both of these are available on the Steam Workshop (if you have Steam).  I believe only the houses are available at BanishedInfo.com. Also, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> does have Bamboo as a crop. There's also a starting condition with just Bamboo as trees and another that starts with everything needed to produce Silk. The red maple trees look nice with the these pieces, as does the Jade Statue of Buddha.  Kralyerg is working on a mod with lots of flowering trees including some that can pass for cherry trees.

Looking for a more complete all in one small mod as I would most likely only use the Asian mod and no other structures or professions or mods from <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, just the Asian mod if one was made, with a couple other things like adam and even, and 1 year is 1 year. But I really would love a lot more Asian buildings, not just 3, id like all the main buildings to have an Asian theme,

it is not the first time someone ask for japanese [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

the thing i always found difficult is : when you search for japanese model to get an idea, a visual to base your 3D creation.... all you get is : japanese temples or japanese courtyard door.

you dont get anything else. oh and the Himeji castle. 

so you dont get any idea of how you will make your little houses... and other facilities like gatherers... BS...tavern..tailor..townhall..school...market....etc etc etc

i did this once : for little houses (in front was a temple and in the back 5 houses) :

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/20170102165617_1.jpg.6fbcfe3b94c4c226d1ba0342907e29af.jpg" data-fileid="1735">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/20170102165617_1.thumb.jpg.5fe792d843032ee22d6af83f266654e6.jpg[/img]</a>

and people told me : " No offense, but it's really inaccurate. Do a quick image search of Suzhou old town, Bukchon in Seoul, or Kyoto and it'd look nothing like that. So I might as well try my hand, even if it might take me a long time to figure out how."

i was proud of these little house and it sounded like a slap in the face.

i closed the project there.

I like your japanese houses <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a> and the toolbar icon is fantastic! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

A good inspiration for a japanese project can be the old but amazing game "Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom"

[Image: 00008764-photo-emperor-rise-of-the-middle-kingdom.jpg][Image: emperorROTMK_091002_005-440589.jpg][Image: Emperor-Rise-of-the-Middle-Kingdom-PC-03.jpg]

Well I am well versed in Japanese Architecture and sorry to hear about what you experienced <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a> but yeah, that might be Eastern Styled but in no way is it Japanese. Would be nice though if you can still continue that project and Himeji Castle would be nice as a Town Hall. And <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/12323-despo20/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="12323" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/12323-despo20/">@despo20</a> examples well barely any of that is Japanese, they're actually Chinese. Just know that East Asian Culture was mainly influenced but China since they really were ahead of their time back then.

There was a modder back in Sims 3 who had great Japanese Designs. Wonder if I can dig it out though.

Edit: I don't know if this will help you guys but here are some references from Sims mods.

Typical Japanese Mansion: http://modthesims.info/d/482817

Mayumachi's Japanese World: http://simsrepublic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/...world.html

Simcity 4 xoxide mod: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/f...ai-xoxide/

Other 3d models that aren't free but might help you guys for reference: 

Azuchi Keep and Castle Town 3d Model (Something I wish was possible in Banished): https://sketchfab.com/models/318a7944bb2...f3234732f2

Just more general eastern themed references that might be useful:

Quote:
5 minutes ago, richuringo said:

And <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/12323-despo20/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="12323" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/12323-despo20/">@despo20</a> examples well barely any of that is Japanese, It is actually Chinese

My apologies... yes it's chinese [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/blush@2x.png 2x" title=":$" width="20" />

There is also the Great Wall in one picture... epic fail for me! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/584634be8a574_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic535.png[/img]

Quote:
1 hour ago, richuringo said:

Well I am well versed in Japanese Architecture and sorry to hear about what you experienced <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a> but yeah, that might be Eastern Styled but in no way is it Japanese.

see ? thats what i said [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wacko.png[/img]/emoticons/wacko@2x.png 2x" title=":S" width="20" /> but i check that and what you linked....

ok maybe the roof with an "hat form" is bad [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> but if you check the window texture... thats the exact same texture they used in the other 3D you linked. go back and try to find my windows.

you'll see it.

the walls ? i dont see alot of difference...

the thing i find with the sims mod you posted.... it is far from being ... banished or medieval. in fact, more i check them and more i would think they are houses built for real couple years ago or will be built in the next decade in 2020....

no way it looks like it was made in 1600-1800s

thats a bit the problem. in euro /americ we have alot of pictures to give us a good idea of what it was looking.... but old japan in medieval ? there is no picture

it is like they never learned to paint till 50 years ago ^^ i know i push alot but thats the idea.